MedcareWorld.com will attempt to ship your item out the same day if you order by 2:00PM Eastern Standard Time, Monday - Friday. Otherwise, all orders will ship the next business day. Most items will ship from our warehouse or our nationwide distribution partners.
- All orders will ship out the same day unless it is being shipped directly from the manufacturer. If shipped direct from the manufacturer, it will typically ship out next business day.
- All orders will typically take 2-5 business days to arrive.
- All our items ship via FedEx, UPS or USPS.
- MedcareWorld.com is not held accountable for any delays which the shipper may have.
Original sales receipt must accompany returns.
We accept returns for exchange or refund within thirty (30) calendar days after delivery of the product. Items must be in "new, unaltered and unused condition". Definition of new, unaltered and unused condition is:
- without showing signs of wear or damage in any way
- within thirty (30) calendar days of the delivery date after (thirty (30) days no returns are allowed)
- must not be a special order or a custom order or hygienic product.
- unless noted that it cannot be returned or has a different return policy time period other than that 30 days noted in that item's particular item description.
If an item is received damaged or is incorrectly shipped by us please contact Customer Support immediately. Items that are defective and shipped from us or items that you did not order but received from us will qualify for store credit or a cash refund.Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it.Due to health, hygienic, and safety regulations, all products that relate to personal hygiene and self care can only be returned within 48 hours from the time of purchase. All personal hygiene products have to be in the unused condition, packaging, have tags attached and be accompanied with the original sales receipt, in order to be exchangeable or returnable. No personal hygiene product can be returned or exchanged if the package has been opened or tags removed per public health policy. Personal hygiene items include but are not limited to: Commodes, toilet seats, shower chairs and benches, body braces, seat cushions, or any other product that comes in contact with the patient's body.
There is a 20% restocking fee for returned items that are not being exchanged and are not damaged. Again you MUST contact us within 30 days if you intend to return ANY item sent from our store. Items returned to us AFTER 30 days and WITHOUT contacting us, will NOT be refunded.
Customer is responsible for all shipping costs if seller is not at fault.