- STABLE MANEUVERABILITY
Easily navigate over smooth surfaces and up and down inclines of nine degrees or less
- VARIABLE SPEED SCOOTER
An intuitive control panel with the speed adjustment knob provides greater safety and control when navigating indoor and outdoor surfaces
- EASY TO TRANSPORT
Easily disassemble the scooter into four pieces to fit in most vehicles for on the go use
- LONG RANGE BATTERY WITH CHARGER
Included charger allows you to charge the standard 12V/12AH batteries on the scooter or easily remove the battery pack for convenient off-board charging
- COMFORTABLE SEATING
Swivel seat and contoured backrest are height adjustable and covered with a supple black vinyl for greater comfort and easy cleaning
- MORE STANDARD FEATURES
Each scooter includes a sturdy front tiller basket, a high-intensity LED headlight and horn for added safety
- Top Speed: 3.70 mph
- Maximum Drive Range Per Charge: 12.4 miles
- Heaviest Piece: 29 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 265 lbs.
- Total Weight: 77 lbs.
- Front Tires: 7.5"
- Rear Tires: 7.5"
- Maximum Speed: Up to 3.7 mph
- Ground Clearance: 2.00”
- Turning Radius: 2.6’
- Overall Length: 37"
- Overall Width of Base: 19.67"
- Seat-to-Ground Height Range: 18.5" to 21.5”
- Seat Dimensions: 17" x 14.5”
- Seat Material: Black vinyl, molded composite base
- Seat-to-Deck Height Range: 16.25" - 17.25"
- Total Weight: 77 lbs.
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 29 lbs. (Rear base)
- Battery Requirements: (2)12AH
- Maximum Range Per Charge: Up to 12.4 miles
- Battery Charger: Off-board charger, 2amp
- Brakes: Electronic, regenerative and electromechanical
- Motor: 24-volt DC motor, sealed mini-transaxle
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 265 lbs.
- Standard Body Colors: Red, Blue, Silver
- Vive 3-Wheeled Mobility Scooter
- Off-board battery charger
UPC: 818323025545 (Silver); 818323025538 (Blue)
Product Number: MOB1025SLV (Silver); MOB1025BLU (Blue); MOB1025RED (RED)
Shipping Weight: 78 lbs
User Manual: Vive 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter
How heavy is the Vive scooter?
The Vive mobility scooter weighs 77 pounds. The heaviest piece when disassembled for transportation is 29 pounds.
Can the Vive scooter make it over a 2” doorstep?
The Vive scooter has a ground clearance of 1.57” and will not be able to clear 2” doorsteps.
What type of battery does the scooter use?
The Vive scooter uses two, 12V/12AH batteries.
Can I drive through gravel with my Vive scooter?
Because gravel is uneven, the scooter is not recommended for gravel paths or driveway use.
Does this scooter beep when backing up?
No, the Vive scooter does not beep when in operating in reverse.
Will I be able to take the battery off of the scooter for charging?
Yes, the battery pack is removable for convenient off-board charging.
How does the scooter handle hills?
The Vive scooter is designed to safely handle inclines of 9 degrees or less.
Is the battery and charger included?
Yes! The Vive scooter includes a compatible battery pack and charger.
What is the weight limit for the Vive scooter?
The Vive scooter safely supports up to 265 pounds.
Does the scooter have a reverse for backing up?
Yes! The Vive scooter can be driven in reverse, perfect for backing out of elevators, hallways and similar areas.